Five Fun Facts about Gennifer:
1. I'm married to my high school sweetheart, who I fell in love with within a month of meeting.
2. When I was two, I had open heart surgery. I have a huge scar, but, unlike most, it runs horizontally.
3. I have declared a famous person my mortal enemy. I take this very seriously, but refuse to divulge the identity so that I can maintain the element of surprise.
4. I chose to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for Christmas rather than take a cruise. Cruises are for grown-ups.
5. I am afraid of escalators. On book tour, my fellow authors had to help me go down them with my luggage because I was scared. (But I'm working on that.)
Books by Gennifer Albin:
Incapable. Awkward. Artless.
That's what the other girls whisper behind her back. But 16-year-old Adelice Lewys has a secret: she wants to fail.
Gifted with the ability to weave time with matter, she's exactly what the Guild is looking for, and in the world of Arras, being chosen as a Spinster is everything a girl could want. It means privilege, eternal beauty, and being something other than a secretary. It also means the power to embroider the very fabric of life. But if controlling what people eat, where they live and how many children they have is the price of having it all, Adelice isn't interested.
Not that her feelings matter, because they're coming for her -tonight.
Now she has one hour to eat her mom's overcooked pot roast. One hour to listen to her sister's academy gossip and laugh at her Dad's stupid jokes. One hour to pretend everything's okay. And one hour to escape.
Visit Gennifer on the web!
For more info about Gennifer...