Five Fun Facts about Robin:
1. One of my summer jobs involved driving a water truck for a construction company and being their scale master. It was my ideal job because I was able to read a book a day while waiting between trucks.
2. I was booted out of the Gifted Program when I was ten years old because I vehemently objected to changes the teacher made to my story when she was typing it for me.
3. I have jumped out of an airplane and gone deep sea diving. Of the two, I'll take scuba diving Every. Single. Time.
4. When I was a child, my mother had a penchant for exotic pets. Some of mine included a chipmunk that I carried around in my pocket, a baby anteater, and for a few short weeks, two baby bear cubs.
5. I have never watched reality TV. I keep meaning to, but somehow I never quite get around to it...
Books by Robin LaFevers:
(His Fair Assassin, book 2)
Sybella's duty as Death's assassin in 15th-century France forces her return home to the personal hell that she had finally escaped. Love and romance, history and magic, vengeance and salvation converge in this thrilling sequel to Grave Mercy.
Sybella arrives at the convent's doorstep half mad with grief and despair. Those that serve Death are only too happy to offer her refuge - but at a price. The convent views Sybella, naturally skilled in the arts of both death and seduction, as one of their most dangerous weapons. But those assassin's skills are little comfort when the convent returns her to a life that nearly drove her mad. And while Sybella is a weapon of justice wrought by the god of Death himself, He must give her a reason to live. When she discovers an unexpected ally imprisoned in the dungeons, will a daughter of Death find something other than vengeance to live for?
(His Fair Assassin, Book 1)
17-year-old Ismae escapes from the brutality of an arranged marriage into the sanctuary of the convent of St. Mortain, where the sisters still serve the gods of old. Here she learns that the god of Death Himself has blessed her with dangerous gifts-and a violent destiny. If she chooses to stay at the convent, she will be trained as an assassin and serve as a handmaiden to Death. To claim her new life, she must destroy the lives of others.
Ismae's most important assignment takes her straight into the high court of Brittany-where she finds herself woefully under prepared-not only for the deadly games of intrigue and treason, but for the impossible choices she must make. For how can she deliver Death's vengeance upon a target who, against her will, has stolen her heart?
Visit Robin on the web!
For more info about Robin...